The seminar program is subsidized by the University of Bayreuth and the Free State of Bavaria. Part of the costs incurred must be paid by the participants.
Participation fees for seminars
The participation fees depend on the duration of the seminar as well as the status of the participant (full- or part-time employment within and outside the university).
As a rule, a participation fee of 5 euros is charged for one work unit. For part-time employees with a regular working time of 74.9 percent, the reduced rate of 3 euros per work unit applies.
- Two-day seminars, e.g. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. each, 16 work units: 80 euros (reduced rate 48 euros*)
- One-and-a-half-day seminars, e.g. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and 9 a.m.-12 p.m., 12 work units: 60 Euro (reduced rate 36 Euro*)
- One-day seminars, e.g. 9-17 h, 8 working units: 40 Euro (reduced rate 24 Euro*)
- Half-day seminars, e.g. 9-12:15, 4 work units: 20 Euro (reduced rate 12 Euro*)
* Reduction for part-time employees up to 74.9% working hours. The fee refers to the sum of all internal and external professional activities.
Please transfer the participation fee promptly.
Cancellation of seminars
Up to 14 days before the start of the seminar, you have the option of cancelling registrations free of charge via our website and having any fees already paid refunded (see here for further information).
Seminars without participation fees
We also offer seminars where no participation fees are charged. These include:
- Trainings for student tutors
- Subject-specific seminars (by arrangement)
- Digital Didactic Shorties
- Teaching meetings, teaching workshops, collegial exchanges