Videos: E-tutors’ experience during summer semester 2021
You can watch all e-tutors reflecting on their experiences in this video playlist. Link to playlist on YouTube.
Video: Experiences from the winter semester 2018/19
Which projects were supported by e-tutors during the semester, and what were their experiences like? Find out in this video!
Video: Experiences from the winter semester 2017/18
We asked e-tutors to talk about their projects:
- What project did you work on?
- How did using digital teaching and learning resources benefit this event?
- What did this job teach you for yourself?
Watch the video in full size here.
During their training, students gain skills in these areas:
- Consulting teachers in selecting adequate digital resources for teaching
- Co-designing lectures with digital elements
- Producing learning videos (Screencasts, Streaming)
- Consulting on questions concerning copyright
- Supporting throughout the teaching process
Download the complete curriculum here.