Video studio for production
Das Studio können alle Lehrenden der UBT kostenfrei nutzen.
Videos are a relevant medium when it comes to transporting information, and they offer various advantages: They are available anytime, can be used flexibly and permanently. If they are produced right, videos can be an engaging learning opportunity for students. However, producing videos can cause a significant amount of effort. This is where the ZHL Mini-Video-Studio comes at handy: With this studio, we offer you the opportunity to concentrate on the didactic conception and presentation of information. We will provide all the equipment.
The studio makes recording easy. All presets, configurations and cables are already arranged and waiting for your presentation. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, all teachers at the University of Bayreuth can record videos for free.
Unser ATEM Mini ist unsere Videozentrale.
You will spend less time worrying about technology, and can instantly get started!Our goal is for you to easily record your own videos. The lighting, camera presets, monitors, teleprompter and recording are standardised in the video studio. That means you can record sessions on your own, with little to no effort.
Our technology integrates you into the screen, so your students can simultaneously watch your and your slides.
To create this effect, we will film you in front of a green screen. The video hardware enables us to freely move your backdrop. Behind you, any picture your laptop puts out will appear. Simply start your Powerpoint- or PDF presentation and become a part of it!
The result will be a professional video of you in front of your slides.
At the end of our session, we will upload the video to Panopto, edit out any imperfections, and publish the video for your students.
The teleprompter offers new forms of presentation. While you seem to look straight into the camera and maintain eye contact with your students, you can easily read, and concentrate on, your script. This gives you the opportunity to precisely phrase your thoughts and pour them into a high-quality video.
You can manually set the font size and reading speed via remote. You can send your prepared script to our iPad for us to feed it into the teleprompter.
Freie Termine über den Google Kalender einsehen
How can you get access to the studio? Booking procedure:
- You can book the studio on one of the following days: Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays. You can find the booking calendar with available and blocked dates here. Other days can be arranged.
- Please enrol in this e-learning course.
- You can request a booking date in the course or via email.
- The video-studio is located in a small room next to our offices in the office centre Bayreuth Süd (formerly Zapf) House 4, Room 4.2.08.
- You can get a short introduction into the video studio either via a short tutorial, which you will find embedded at the bottom of the e-learning course, our YouTube, or via an introductory seminar in our seminar program (You can search for it on profilehreplus.de/seminare under “Mini-Film”).
- In front of the studio, you will find a small volt containing a transponder. The passcode will be shared with you via email before your session. You can use the studio all day on the day you have booked, even in the evenings or on weekends, as long as your access to the building is sorted out.
A look into our studio:
Tutorial - January 2022
Wir brauchen Ihr EinverständnisUm aktuelle Videos, Karten oder Fremdinhalte der UNI Bayreuth einbinden zu können, nutzen wir die Services von Drittanbietern. Diese sammeln unter Umständen Daten zu Ihren Aktivitäten. Unter dem Punkt "Mehr Informationen" finden Sie weitere Details.
Trailer - June 2022